Another fantastic reason to submit to ICB and CTI
Today we announce a brand new initiative, the ICB and CTI Altmetric Awards. There are two awards, each valued at AUD 500.
The Altmetric Award rewards the publication with the highest Altmetric Attention Score.
What are Altmetrics?
Good question. Altmetrics complement traditional, citation-based metrics by measuring how widely discussed a journal article is around the globe.
So to all current and future authors of papers in ICB and CTI: For your best chance to win; tweet, write press releases, engage the media and tell your friends and colleagues to share.. Sharing is caring!
For more on Altmetrics, please click here.
The fine print
The following terms and conditions apply:
- There is one prize each for articles published in ICB and CTI per year beginning 1 July.
- The inaugural prize will be awarded for articles published from 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019.
- The articles must be from a category that undergoes peer-review (e.g. original article, review).
- ‘Published’ is defined as having a DOI.
- All eligible articles will be automatically considered, including those by non ASI members
- The Altmetric Attention Score is recorded on the first business day of the month starting at least two months after publication. The business day is as determined in Melbourne, Australia.