Now there are even more reasons to publish in Clinical and Translational Immunology!
Did you know?
- ASI has their very own journals, Immunology and Cell Biology (ICB) and Clinical and Translational Immunology (CTI)
- Several years ago ASI launched ICB’s sister journal, CTI, to publish articles with a strong clinical or translational focus
- CTI has grown quickly with over 150 papers published in the last few years!
4 Fantastic Reasons to Publish in Clinical and Translational Immunology:
- Receive a 20% discount off the cost of publishing in CTI*
- Receive an AUD $1000 reimbursement for the cost of publication** LIMITED OFFER- BE QUICK!
- Be in the running for the award of ‘CTI Publication of the Year’, which also includes a speakers slot at the ASI annual meeting*** BRAND NEW IN 2018!
- Rapid Review Process: Average Time to First Decision of < 30 days
We look forward to receiving your manuscripts!
*Eligible only to current financial ASI members
**Eligible only to current financial ASI members, who a) have paid their 2018 membership prior to 31st March 2018 and b) submit a primary research paper to CTI as the first or corresponding author between 1st January to 30th June 2018
***Awarded to the best publication from a current financial ASI member who is first author