2022 Mucosal Immunology SIG Virtual Seminar Series
Date26 August 2022 to 25 November 2022
11am-12pm AEST on the last Friday of every month; July 29th, August 26th, September 22nd, October 28th, November 25th
- Jul 29th: Ben Marsland, Monash University
- Aug 26th: Laura Mackay, Peter Doherty Institute
- Sep 22nd: Marion Pepper, University of Washington
- Oct 28th: Iliyan Iliev, Weill Cornell Medicine (USA)
- Nov 25th: Samuel Forster, Hudson Institute
Non-Member Price $5.00
Non-Member Student $5.00
Join us for the 2022 Mucosal Immunology SIG Seminar Series
This seminar series is a monthly event held on the last Friday of the month where all immunologists are welcome. In this series, exceptional mucosal immunologists from Australia and abroad will be presenting their most recent work in a relaxed environment with goal to foster cross-disciplinary discussions in mucosal immunology research across Australia.
Register before Wednesday August 24th 23:59 AEST
Great news! You can register once and automatically receive the zoom details to all seminars for the series.
|Participant type||Fee (AUD)|
How to join all seminars with a single registration
- Click the REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT button below
- All registrants will receive the Zoom details on the day of the seminar.
🚩 Don't forget! If you are a current ASI member, please click the green button below and log in when prompted on the next page (see black box).
This will automatically apply your member-discounted rate. If you do not log in, your member discount will not be applied.
Please proceed through the registration page without delay, otherwise, you will be timed out and will need to log in again to receive your member-discounted rate.
Register for this event