ASI WA Branch Meeting - PIG 2023
Date16 to 17 October 2023
Day 1: 9am - 7pm (including the Sundowner) & Day 2: 9am - 4pm
Mercure Hotel Perth 10 Irwin Street Perth, WA 6000
Member Price $100.00
Member Student $75.00
Non-Member Price $250.00
Non-Member Student $150.00
Become a memberDownload flyer
Please join us for the WA ASI Perth Immunology Group (P.I.G) Meeting!
The P.I.G. meeting provides a forum for immunologists of all levels to present their latest research in a relaxed and informal environment.
This year the meeting has four themes:
- cancer immunology,
- early life,
- viral immunity and
- emerging fields
All participants will have opportunities to present their work and to network.
There will be prizes for students and EMCRs for the best presentations.
Please register now and submit your abstract!
Submit your abstract before September 1st 2023
We invite abstract submissions and registrations before September 1st 23:59 AEST.
- Please download the abstract template using the green button below.
- Rename the file with 'LAST NAME_FIRST NAME_ASIWAPIG_2023'
- Submit as a .doc / docx file before September 1st at 23:59 AEST.
Register before September 15th 2023
|Participant type||Fee (AUD)|
|ASI Member - Student||75|
|Non-member - Student*||150*|
*Non-members please note - you may wish to consider joining as an ASI member.
🚩 If you are a current ASI member, please click the green button below and log in to the ASI website when prompted. This will ensure that you receive your member-discounted rate.
COVID SAFE POLICY
Your health and safety are our priority. This is a COVID-safe event with the following rules to adhere to:
- All delegates and exhibitors may be asked to present a NEGATIVE Rapid Antigen Test before travelling to the conference.
- All attendees must comply with the Safety Plan advised by public health orders to minimise the risk of transmission of COVID-19 on the premises.
- All attendees are encouraged to wear a mask particularly at indoor venues
- All attendees are encouraged to contact the Organising Committees if they exhibit symptoms and consider cancelling their registration or participating remotely to minimise transmission
- ASI will not cover expenses associated with extra accommodation or alternative transport costs due to isolation requirements should attendees test positive at the event. All attendees should be aware that the events are ‘Attend at your own risk'.
Disclaimer of Liability
The Organising Committee will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by participants or their accompanying persons or loss of or damage to their personal property as a result of the meeting or related events.
Should the event be cancelled due to COVID-related restrictions, the Organising Committee shall endeavour to reschedule. All participants who have paid a registration fee may receive a full refund on the registration fee, but all participants hereby indemnify and hold the Organising Committee unaccountable for all out-of-pocket travel and quarantine -related costs, damages and expenses.
By registering for and attending the ASI event, you are also indicating your acceptance of the ASI Event Policy.
🚩 Don't forget! If you are a current ASI member, please click the green button below and log in when prompted on the next page (see black box). This will automatically apply your member-discounted rate. If you do not log in, your member discount will not be applied.
No refunds will be given for incorrect registrations, so please make your selections carefully and check that the total amount payable matches your expectations.
Please proceed through the registration page without delay, otherwise, you will be timed out and will need to log in again to receive your member-discounted rate.