ASI Cheers-Buchan Education Award
We are committed to advancing Immunology education and teaching
Brand new in 2020
Aug 2nd to Sep 6th 2022
Brand new in 2020, this award has been created in alignment with our society's mission to 'advance the science and education of Immunology'.
The ASI Education Award aims to recognise members who have made significant contributions to the advancement of Immunology education.
The awardee promotes good immunology literacy by demonstrating their outstanding efforts in the education and teaching of students undertaking undergraduate and/or postgraduate coursework.
- All ASI members are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have been full (not interim) Ordinary or Student members of ASI in the year preceding the application
- Applicants must have paid their membership subscription before April 1st of the year of application
- Click here to download the application form.
- Include a CV (max 2 pages) in the format outlined in the application form.
- Save your file as "LASTNAME YYYY_Education” as a single pdf file.
- Log in to your member profile and click on 'Applications' to upload your file.
Degree to which funds and recognition by ASI will make a major difference to career advancement.
Preference will apply to outstanding individuals not already recognised by awards of this stature, taking into account the prior achievements relative to opportunity (CV), and evidence of their commitment to teaching.
The selection of the awardee will be made by the ASI Executive committee (or their delegates). The committee reserves the right not to make an award.
AUD 1000 to be used toward advancing your career in immunology-related education.
Successful Recipients- how to claim your ASI Award:
Please log in to your member profile to submit your Newsletter contribution, receipts to support your claim, and to initiate the reimbursement process.
Applicants must be willing to contribute to the ASI Newsletter about how the award has been used.
An award ceremony with a formal presentation of the award would normally be part of the closing ceremony at the ASI Annual Scientific Meeting (with the exception of 2020 and 2021).