Clinical & Translational Immunology
An open access, online-only journal, covering basic, translational and clinical studies in all aspects of human immunology
2018 Impact Factor: 7.271
2018 Scopus CiteScore: 7.27
CLINICAL & TRANSLATIONAL IMMUNOLOGY COVERS:
- Cancer biology
- Cardiovascular research
- Gene therapy
- Vaccine development
- Disease pathogenesis and therapy at the earliest phases of investigation
FEATURES OF CLINICAL & TRANSLATIONAL IMMUNOLOGY INCLUDE:
- Rapid Review Process
- Average Time to First Decision of < 30 days
- Open Access – anyone can download and read your paper
- 2017 Scopus CiteScore 3.55
- Now listed on PubMed Central - Impact factor to be released July 2019
- Full peer review
- Original Articles, Reviews, Case Reports, Letters to Editors, Theoretical Articles, Short Communications
- Special Features
- Supported by a distinguished and international Editorial Board
- Member of COPE for responsible publication ethics
- Publishes only the most important advances in biomedical research
- Eligibility for the CTI Altmetric Award
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR ASI MEMBERS
- Receive a 20% discount off the cost of publishing in CTI*
- Receive an AUD $1000 reimbursement for the cost of publication** OFFER EXTENDED!
- Be in the running for the award of ‘CTI Publication of the Year’, which also includes a speakers slot at the ASI annual meeting*** BRAND NEW IN 2018!
*Eligible only to current financial ASI members. Visit the Member Login Section for the member-only code to apply.
**Eligible only to current financial ASI members, who a) have paid their 2018 membership prior to 31st March 2018 and b) submit a primary research paper to CTI as the first or corresponding author between 1st January to 30th November 2018.
***Awarded to the best publication from a current financial ASI member who is first author.