ASI Women Speakers Database
Find your next fantastic speaker for your event
The Women Speakers Database is a resource to enhance the representation of women within the immunological community.
This searchable database of women within the immunological community in Australia and New Zealand can assist in identifying individuals to invite as speakers at conferences, chairs of sessions, presenters of seminars, participants on review panels, and on editorial boards. Our immunologists can be viewed based on field of discipline and location and this database is inclusive of cis women, trans women and femme/feminine identifying genderqueer and non-binary folks.
ASI Members are able to:
- Register on the database by logging into their ASI member profile
- Change their details at any time through their ASI member profile
- For instructions on how to register, please see here:
- Please upload a biography (1000 characters), a headshot (<5MB) and links to other profiles (LinkedIn, ResearchGate, etc.). Your profile will require a biography and for you to select you discipline fields of interest, and we strongly encourage a headshot.
Event Organisers are able to:
- Search for women speakers via a range of discipline fields
- View a speaker's biography
- Contact speakers directly
- Please contact us here, if an Excel spreadsheet of speakers is preferred