Recognising scientific excellence in publishing and also other indicators of your paper's success; attention, influence & impact
ICB and CTI Publication of the Year Awards
- All ASI members who are the first author on any Original articles, Outstanding Observation articles, Theoretical articles or Short Communications published in ICB or CTI
- Awardee must have been a financial member of ASI in the year in which the paper was published
None required. Recipients are selected by the Editors-in-Chief of Immunology & Cell Biology and Clinical & Translational Immunology.
- Scientific excellence, originality and clarity of presentation of the paper, as judged by a panel comprising the Editors-in-Chief of Immunology & Cell Biology and Clinical & Translational Immunology, and ASI President (current and past), Council or their nominees.
First Prize- Chris and Bhama Parish Award:
- $1,000 - sponsored by Wiley
- Guaranteed speaking slot at the ASI Annual Scientific Meeting
- Free registration at the ASI Annual Scientific Meeting - sponsored by ASI
Runner Up Prize:
- $500 - sponsored by ThermoFisher Scientific
ICB and CTI Altmetric Awards
Another fantastic reason to submit to ICB and CTI- new in 2018
To reward a publication in either Immunology & Cell Biology or Clinical & Translational Immunology with the highest Altmetric Attention Score. This seeks to recognise other indicators of your paper’s success; the attention, influence, and impact.
- All eligible articles by ASI members and non-members.
- Eligible articles must be from a category that undergoes peer-review (e.g. original article, review).
None required. All eligible articles are automatically considered.
For your best chance to win; tweet, write press releases, engage the media and tell your friends and colleagues to share.
- Highest Altmetric Attention Score gained by either an ICB or CTI article. For more on Altmetrics, please click here.
$500 per award for Immunology & Cell Biology or Clinical & Translational Immunology.
Terms and Conditions:
- There is one prize each for articles published in ICB and CTI per year beginning 1 July.
- The inaugural prize will be awarded for articles published from 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019.
- The articles must be from a category that undergoes peer-review (e.g. original article, review).
- ‘Published’ is defined as having a DOI.
- All eligible articles will be automatically considered, including those by non ASI members
- The Altmetric Attention Score is recorded on the first business day of the month starting at least two months after publication. The business day is as determined in Melbourne, Australia.