Last 12 months
- June 2022 (1)
- May 2022 (0)
- April 2022 (0)
- March 2022 (2)
- February 2022 (3)
- January 2022 (1)
- December 2021 (3)
- November 2021 (1)
- October 2021 (2)
- September 2021 (1)
- August 2021 (1)
- July 2021 (2)
- Show All
- Infection (1)
- Immunology & Cell Biology (22)
- Women's Initiative (10)
- ASI Awards (55)
- Clinical & Translational Immunology (9)
- ASI (86)
- Day of Immunology (17)
- Competition (8)
- ASI Membership (24)
- Visiting Speaker Program (4)
- Immunology (98)
- Closing Soon (4)
- Journals (18)
- Special Interest Groups (3)
- Vaccines (32)
- Event/Meeting (39)
- Show All
Friday January 07, 2022
ASI Awards Judging Panel
Submit your EOI before February 28th 2022
Application Round: Jan 17th - Feb 28th 2022
As ASI continues to grow, we give back more to our members by providing numerous awards and funding opportunities throughout the year.
Back in 2019, we introduced a new ASI initiative - the ASI Awards Judging Panel. We established a group of members who were keen to give back a little and willing to act as assessors for scoring ASI award applications.
We now invite ASI members to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) if they wish to join the Awards Judging Panel.
Up to ten members will be chosen to form the judging panel, from which judges for each round of awards will be chosen.
Joining the Awards Judging Panel is a great way to:
✔️ Make your contribution to ASI
✔️ Enhance your C.V.
✔️ Learn more about what makes a great application
- Current 2022 membership paid before submission of EOI.
- 2-3 year tenure on the Awards Judging Panel
- Maintaining current membership each year, paid prior to April 1st
- Completion of assessments in the agreed timeframe, approximately 3-4 rounds of assessment per year.
How to apply:
- Provide a statement of why you think you are appropriate
- Include a C.V.
- Combine into a single file (maximum 3 pages) and save your file as "LASTNAME EOI Awards Judging Panel”
- Log in to your member profile and click on 'Applications'.
We look forward to receiving your EOI’s before February 28th 2022.
Connie Jackaman, ASI Honorary Secretary.