Last 12 months
- June 2023 (0)
- May 2023 (1)
- April 2023 (0)
- March 2023 (2)
- February 2023 (2)
- January 2023 (1)
- December 2022 (2)
- November 2022 (1)
- October 2022 (1)
- September 2022 (1)
- August 2022 (1)
- July 2022 (2)
- Show All
- Infection (1)
- Immunology & Cell Biology (24)
- Women's Initiative (10)
- ASI Awards (59)
- Clinical & Translational Immunology (9)
- ASI (94)
- Day of Immunology (17)
- Competition (9)
- ASI Membership (25)
- Visiting Speaker Program (4)
- Immunology (103)
- Closing Soon (4)
- Journals (18)
- Special Interest Groups (3)
- Vaccines (32)
- Event/Meeting (44)
- Show All
Tuesday January 17, 2023
ASI Awards Judging Panel
Submit your EOI before February 13th 2023
Application Round: Jan 20th - Feb 13th 2023
As ASI continues to grow, we give back more to our members by providing numerous awards and funding opportunities throughout the year.
Back in 2019, we introduced a new ASI initiative - the ASI Awards Judging Panel. We established a group of members who were keen to give back a little and willing to act as assessors for scoring ASI award applications.
We now invite ASI members to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) if they wish to join the Awards Judging Panel.
Up to ten members will be chosen to form the judging panel, from which judges for each round of awards will be chosen.
Joining the Awards Judging Panel is a great way to:
✔️ Make your contribution to ASI
✔️ Enhance your C.V.
✔️ Learn more about what makes a great application
- Current 2023 membership paid before submission of EOI.
- 2-3 year tenure on the Awards Judging Panel
- Maintaining current membership each year, paid prior to April 1st
- Completion of assessments in the agreed timeframe, approximately 3-4 rounds of assessment per year.
How to apply:
- Provide a statement of why you think you are appropriate
- Include a C.V.
- Combine into a single file (maximum 3 pages) and save your file as "LASTNAME EOI Awards Judging Panel”
- Log in to your member profile and click on 'Applications'.
We look forward to receiving your EOI’s before February 13th 2023.
Connie Jackaman, ASI Honorary Secretary.