Last 12 months
- June 2020 (0)
- May 2020 (3)
- April 2020 (7)
- March 2020 (10)
- February 2020 (6)
- January 2020 (2)
- December 2019 (3)
- November 2019 (5)
- October 2019 (7)
- September 2019 (8)
- August 2019 (5)
- July 2019 (2)
- Show All
- Infection (1)
- Immunology (68)
- Closing Soon (4)
- Journals (15)
- Special Interest Groups (1)
- Immunology & Cell Biology (12)
- Women's Initiative (6)
- ASI Awards (44)
- Clinical & Translational Immunology (5)
- ASI (37)
- Day of Immunology (17)
- Competition (6)
- ASI Membership (13)
- Visiting Speaker Program (4)
- Vaccines (30)
- Event/Meeting (24)
- Show All
Thursday March 07, 2019
ASI Awards Judging Panel
This year we introduce a new ASI initiative - the ASI Awards Judging Panel.
In response to the growing number of award opportunities we offer to members, we now need to establish a group of members to act as assessors for scoring award applications.
We invite ASI members to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) if they wish to join the Awards Judging Panel and make their contribution to ASI.
Twelve members will be chosen to form the judging panel, from which judges for each round of awards will be chosen.
- Applicants should be at least 5 years post-PhD
- Current 2019 membership paid prior to April 1st 2019
- 2-3 year tenure on the Awards Judging Panel
- Maintaining current membership each year, paid prior to April 1st
- Completion of assessments in the agreed timeframe, approximately 2 rounds of assessment per year.
How to apply:
- Provide a statement of why you think you are appropriate
- Include a C.V.
- Combine into a single file (maximum 3 pages) and save your file as "LASTNAME EOI Awards Judging Panel”
- Email to [email protected]:
Please use the email subject heading “Awards Judging Panel EOI- SURNAME First Name”
Include the following information within your email:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Email address:
- Contact Number:
- Applying for: Awards Judging Panel
Please expect an email acknowledging receipt of your EOI, and email us if you don't receive one.
We look forward to receiving your EOI’s before April 1st 2019.
Elissa Deenick, ASI Honorary Secretary.