Last 12 months
- September 2019 (7)
- August 2019 (5)
- July 2019 (2)
- June 2019 (7)
- May 2019 (2)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (4)
- February 2019 (0)
- January 2019 (0)
- December 2018 (2)
- November 2018 (2)
- October 2018 (0)
- Show All
Tuesday September 10, 2019
ASI Awards Judging Panel
Earlier in the year we introduced a new ASI initiative - the ASI Awards Judging Panel.
In response to the growing number of award opportunities we offer to members, we now need to establish a group of members to act as assessors for scoring award applications.
We invite ASI members to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) if they wish to join the Awards Judging Panel and make their contribution to ASI.
Twelve members will be chosen to form the judging panel, from which judges for each round of awards will be chosen.
- Applicants should be at least 5 years post-PhD
- Current 2019 membership paid prior to April 1st 2019
- 2-3 year tenure on the Awards Judging Panel
- Maintaining current membership each year, paid prior to April 1st
- Completion of assessments in the agreed timeframe, approximately 2 rounds of assessment per year.
How to apply:
- Provide a statement of why you think you are appropriate
- Include a C.V.
- Combine into a single file (maximum 3 pages) and save your file as "LASTNAME EOI Awards Judging Panel”
- Log in to your member profile and click on 'Awards'.
We look forward to receiving your EOI’s before September 30th 2019.
Elissa Deenick, ASI Honorary Secretary.