Last 12 months
- June 2023 (0)
- May 2023 (1)
- April 2023 (0)
- March 2023 (2)
- February 2023 (2)
- January 2023 (1)
- December 2022 (2)
- November 2022 (1)
- October 2022 (1)
- September 2022 (1)
- August 2022 (1)
- July 2022 (2)
- Show All
- Infection (1)
- Competition (9)
- ASI Membership (25)
- Visiting Speaker Program (4)
- Immunology (103)
- Closing Soon (4)
- Journals (18)
- Special Interest Groups (3)
- Immunology & Cell Biology (24)
- Women's Initiative (10)
- ASI Awards (59)
- Clinical & Translational Immunology (9)
- ASI (94)
- Day of Immunology (17)
- Vaccines (32)
- Event/Meeting (44)
- Show All
Wednesday May 03, 2023
Dear ASI Members,
IUIS abstract submissions have been extended to May 16th 2023 - click here to read more.
The Federation of Immunological Societies of Asia-Oceania (FIMSA) is a non-profit organization founded in 1992 to advance the science of immunology in the Asia-Pacific region, with ASI as a founding member.
FIMSA is excited to announce the FIMSA Travel Awards to attend IUIS 2023 in Cape Town on Nov 27th - Dec 2nd 2023.
Based on this current award round, ASI will be recommending 3-5 applications to FIMSA, for final selection by a FIMSA-appointed selection committee.
Applicants will need to submit their abstracts to the IUIS 2023 website by clicking here, prior to applying for the FIMSA Travel Awards to IUIS 2023.
Purpose of the FIMSA-funded Travel Award for IUIS 2023:
To support early - mid career members of FIMSA countries/regions including ASI who wish to attend IUIS 2023.
A total of 20 FIMSA Travel Awards for FIMSA countries/regions including ASI.
Each will receive USD 1,500 in reimbursement for registration and travel expenses associated with attending IUIS 2023 at Cape Town, South Africa.
- PhD students and Postdoctoral investigators are eligible to apply. Please provide details if you feel that you are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have been full (not interim) Ordinary or Student members of ASI in the year preceding the application.
- Applicants must have paid their ASI membership subscription before 1st April of the year of application.
- Submit your abstract at www.iuis2023.org before May 16th 2023.
- Click here to download the FIMSA-funded Travel Award application form.
- Save your file as "LASTNAME_FIMSA_IUIS2023”
- Log in to your member profile and click on 'Applications' to submit your application before May 31st 2023 23:59 AEST.
- Click here to inform ASI of your abstract acceptance (oral or poster) as soon as announced (scheduled at 30th June).
The winners will be announced by the end of July 2023.
- Scientific excellence and clarity of abstract
- C.V. and publication record
- Recommendation of supervisor
The committee reserves the right not to make an award.
We look forward to receiving your applications before May 31st 2023 23:59 AEST.