Last 12 months
- March 2023 (2)
- February 2023 (2)
- January 2023 (1)
- December 2022 (2)
- November 2022 (1)
- October 2022 (1)
- September 2022 (1)
- August 2022 (1)
- July 2022 (2)
- June 2022 (1)
- May 2022 (0)
- April 2022 (0)
- Show All
- Infection (1)
- ASI Awards (59)
- Clinical & Translational Immunology (9)
- ASI (94)
- Day of Immunology (17)
- Competition (9)
- ASI Membership (25)
- Visiting Speaker Program (4)
- Immunology (102)
- Closing Soon (4)
- Journals (18)
- Special Interest Groups (3)
- Immunology & Cell Biology (24)
- Women's Initiative (10)
- Event/Meeting (43)
- Vaccines (32)
- Show All
Wednesday February 12, 2020
Following the success of the inaugural ASI Advanced Immunology School in 2019, we are excited to announce our plans to make the ASI - AIS a regular event on the ASI Calendar.
Are you our next Chair, ASI Advanced Immunology School?
We now invite applications for the role of Chair, ASI Advanced Immunology School.
Being our Chair is a great way to:
- Make your contribution to ASI
- Enhance your C.V.
- Gain experience in coordinating and overseeing a scientific event
- Mid-senior career researcher (ideally)
- Experience in training PhD students and postdoctoral researchers
- Current 2020 membership paid prior to April 1st 2020, and maintenance of membership each year of tenure, paid prior to April 1st
- 3-4 year tenure
- Co-chair the AIS with Susanne Heinzel (2019 Chair) initially and become full chair the following years (supported by the ASI General Manager).
- Overseeing the AIS planning and execution process including, but not limited to: Venue selection (facilitated by our admin/ secretariat company), Teaching Faculty selection and scientific programming.
How to apply:
- Provide a statement of why you think you are appropriate and / or your visions for the AIS
- Include a C.V.
- Combine into a single file (maximum 3 pages) and save your file as "LASTNAME EOI AIS Chair".
- Log in to your member profile and click on 'Awards'.
Prior to applying, please refer to the document 'ASI-AIS Aims and Formats'.
We look forward to receiving your applications before March 2nd, 2020.
What is the ASI Advanced Immunology School?
Last year, ASI held the inaugural Advanced Immunology School in July 2019 at Iluka Retreat, Rawson, Victoria.
The ASI-AIS is a 3-day program that aims to provide training in advanced and cutting edge basic and clinical immunological research by expert scientists from around Australia. Participants will also have the opportunity to present their own research.