Last 12 months
- August 2019 (4)
- July 2019 (2)
- June 2019 (7)
- May 2019 (2)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (4)
- February 2019 (0)
- January 2019 (0)
- December 2018 (2)
- November 2018 (2)
- October 2018 (0)
- September 2018 (2)
- Show All
Thursday August 01, 2019
The ASI Women's Initiative is jam-packed full of membership benefits, including the inaugural Margaret Baird Women in Immunology Lectureship Award that we recently launched, Travel Awards (opening soon), a Mentor-Mentee Program, and the Women Speakers Database.
What is the purpose of the ASI Women Speakers Database?
A cornerstone of the ASI Women’s Initiative is the Women Speakers Database.
It is a valuable resource that has been developed for a number of different purposes, to aid:
- The immunological community looking for speakers, session chairs and panel members
- Publishers looking for authors, editors and reviewers
- Media looking for subject experts
- Public looking for community engagements
Sounds fabulous! How do I join?
The Women Speakers Database is now entering a new incarnation with the shift to the new ASI website that was launched recently - click here if you missed it.
Simply log in to the ASI website. You can fill out your ASI member profile and express your interest to join. We now invite our women members to also upload these profiles to the Women Speakers Database:
- Links to your:
- Institute / affiliation biography
- Google Scholar profile
- ORCID ID
- LinkedIn profile
- ResearchGate profile
- Your headshot (we recommend a head and shoulders photo of 200x300px).
- A short biography (1000 characters)
Importantly, you have control over your own information- you can update it whenever you want so people will be able to contact you directly.