Last 12 months
- June 2022 (1)
- May 2022 (0)
- April 2022 (0)
- March 2022 (2)
- February 2022 (3)
- January 2022 (1)
- December 2021 (3)
- November 2021 (1)
- October 2021 (2)
- September 2021 (1)
- August 2021 (1)
- July 2021 (2)
- Show All
- Infection (1)
- Visiting Speaker Program (4)
- Immunology (98)
- Closing Soon (4)
- Journals (18)
- Special Interest Groups (3)
- Immunology & Cell Biology (22)
- Women's Initiative (10)
- ASI Awards (55)
- Clinical & Translational Immunology (9)
- ASI (86)
- Day of Immunology (17)
- Competition (8)
- ASI Membership (24)
- Vaccines (32)
- Event/Meeting (39)
- Show All
Tuesday November 06, 2018
Now there are even more reasons to publish in Clinical and Translational Immunology!
Did you know?
- ASI has their very own journals, Immunology and Cell Biology (ICB) and Clinical and Translational Immunology (CTI)
- Several years ago ASI launched ICB’s sister journal, CTI, to publish articles with a strong clinical or translational focus
- CTI has grown quickly with over 150 papers published in the last few years!
4 Fantastic Reasons to Publish in Clinical and Translational Immunology:
- Receive a 20% discount off the cost of publishing in CTI*
- Receive an AUD $1000 reimbursement for the cost of publication** OFFER EXTENDED- BE QUICK!
- Be in the running for the award of ‘CTI Publication of the Year’, which also includes a speakers slot at the ASI annual meeting*** BRAND NEW IN 2018!
- Rapid Review Process: Average Time to First Decision of < 30 days
We look forward to receiving your manuscripts!
Rajiv Khanna CTI Editor-in-Chief
*Eligible only to current financial ASI members
**Eligible only to current financial ASI members, who a) have paid their 2018 membership prior to 31st March 2018 and b) submit a primary research paper to CTI as the first or corresponding author between 1st January to 30th November 2018. Please email [email protected] for a Reimbursement Form.
***Awarded to the best publication from a current financial ASI member who is first author