Last 12 months
- May 2020 (2)
- April 2020 (7)
- March 2020 (10)
- February 2020 (6)
- January 2020 (2)
- December 2019 (3)
- November 2019 (5)
- October 2019 (7)
- September 2019 (8)
- August 2019 (5)
- July 2019 (2)
- June 2019 (7)
- Show All
- Infection (1)
- Competition (6)
- ASI Membership (13)
- Visiting Speaker Program (4)
- Immunology (67)
- Closing Soon (4)
- Journals (15)
- Special Interest Groups (1)
- Immunology & Cell Biology (12)
- Women's Initiative (6)
- ASI Awards (44)
- Clinical & Translational Immunology (5)
- ASI (36)
- Day of Immunology (17)
- Vaccines (30)
- Event/Meeting (23)
- Show All
Tuesday November 06, 2018
Now there are even more reasons to publish in Clinical and Translational Immunology!
Did you know?
- ASI has their very own journals, Immunology and Cell Biology (ICB) and Clinical and Translational Immunology (CTI)
- Several years ago ASI launched ICB’s sister journal, CTI, to publish articles with a strong clinical or translational focus
- CTI has grown quickly with over 150 papers published in the last few years!
4 Fantastic Reasons to Publish in Clinical and Translational Immunology:
- Receive a 20% discount off the cost of publishing in CTI*
- Receive an AUD $1000 reimbursement for the cost of publication** OFFER EXTENDED- BE QUICK!
- Be in the running for the award of ‘CTI Publication of the Year’, which also includes a speakers slot at the ASI annual meeting*** BRAND NEW IN 2018!
- Rapid Review Process: Average Time to First Decision of < 30 days
We look forward to receiving your manuscripts!
Rajiv Khanna CTI Editor-in-Chief
*Eligible only to current financial ASI members
**Eligible only to current financial ASI members, who a) have paid their 2018 membership prior to 31st March 2018 and b) submit a primary research paper to CTI as the first or corresponding author between 1st January to 30th November 2018. Please email [email protected] for a Reimbursement Form.
***Awarded to the best publication from a current financial ASI member who is first author