Last 12 months
- December 2023 (0)
- November 2023 (0)
- October 2023 (1)
- September 2023 (1)
- August 2023 (1)
- July 2023 (0)
- June 2023 (1)
- May 2023 (1)
- April 2023 (0)
- March 2023 (2)
- February 2023 (2)
- January 2023 (1)
- Show All
- Infection (1)
- Special Interest Groups (3)
- Immunology & Cell Biology (24)
- Women's Initiative (10)
- ASI Awards (59)
- Clinical & Translational Immunology (9)
- ASI (98)
- Day of Immunology (17)
- Competition (9)
- ASI Membership (25)
- Visiting Speaker Program (4)
- Immunology (104)
- Closing Soon (4)
- Journals (18)
- Vaccines (32)
- Event/Meeting (44)
- Show All
Tuesday June 23, 2020
It's a little known fact - that we offer AUD 200 cash prizes for written / editorial-style contributions to our Quarterly Newsletters*.
This is another benefit you have as an ASI member so be sure to keep your membership up-to-date.
Renew now if you haven't already, because our deadline is June 30.
Email our ASI Newsletter Editor, on [email protected] with a brief (1-2 sentence) description of your proposed editorial contribution to find out if your idea is a good fit for the next issue (before you write).
We welcome your creativity! Here are some suggestions:
Feeling inspired by someone you know? Maybe there is someone that doesn't get the recognition they deserve
- Is there an ASI member you'd like to shine a spotlight on because they go above and beyond?
Feeling contemplative? How about a story about life during a pandemic...
- How has the pandemic affected you as an immunologist in the clinical and research space?
- What global changes do you hope for as a result of the pandemic?
- What contribution have you or has your lab made to COVID-19 research?
Mixed feelings about the upcoming school holidays? As a parent, let us know how about your day job + your night job.
- Life as a parent in the lab - share your story, seeking angles from all stages during the science career
- How do you train a mini scientist? Do your kids love science because of you? Share your stories and show us pictures.
- Are you an innovator? Perhaps you're a developer of novel techniques and cutting-edge technology?
- The future and power of single cell data - perhaps you can review the current single cell platforms
- The era of big data - how to effectively design, produce and extrapolate
*At the discretion of our Newsletter Editor